2014年8月11日星期一

World Cup golden boot winner (top scorer) at the same time show the golden boot trophy and limited edition gold F50 adizero boots


Recently, adidas and the football association FIFA world officially awarded the Columbia in Madrid star James Rodriguez Rodriguez's 2014 World Cup golden boot (top scorer) trophy.

To commemorate this important moment, adidas particularly, in the form of the miadidas ordering boots for James Rodriguez launched a super limited gold F50 adizero boots, with adidas World Cup ball boots as the prototype of the golden boot trophies to his hands.The ultra limit boots made total 6 pairs, each pair corresponds to the Columbia nova a goal during the World Cup.And these boots are side printed on the words "World Cup top scorer", to indicate its special significance.

When asked about the feeling of the received the adidas golden shoe trophy, James Rodriguez tells us: "I am very glad to be on behalf of my family, and my team to accept the award. Is their unwavering support, let I can have today's achievement. At this time the World Cup in Brazil is a wonderful experience, my personal, it's also the best performance of Colombia's national team in World Cup history. To be able to get the best striker in the World Cup, is a great achievement for me. I am confident that I can be of such performance has been extended to me in the national team, and I in the new club, real Madrid's career."







没有评论:

发表评论